This new digital edition of Mark Wheeller and Karen Latto’s popular book makes Mark’s play Hard to Swallow, easy to digest. It includes:
- Hyperlinks to online videos associated with the material in this book to contextualise and enliven exploration of the play
- Social and historical information on how and why the play came to be developed, including original diary extracts from Mark and a full accounts from original cast members
- Fully updated statistics relating to the play
- A detailed, ready made scheme of work
- A new section exploring how students might approach the set design for this play pore imaginatively
- New chapters detailing the TieItUp Theatre Company professional tour (and virtual performances) of the play created when it became a set text
- Student friendly layout
Hard To Swallow is one of the five set texts for the new Eduqas GCSE 9-1 examination.
This comprehensive study guide has been developed to answer every question a teacher or a student might have about how Hard to Swallow was instigated, developed and progressed.
‘I am absolutely over the moon with this resource! It has everything needed to inform students (and myself) ready for their exam and I couldn’t be more happy with it. I would say that all Drama Teachers teaching ‘Hard To Swallow’ with their GCSE students use this resource as it really is invaluable and has made me so much more confident to teach this new syllabus. Thank you for creating this resource.’